- Administration and Public Management Review is an Open Access journal accessible to all interested persons.
- The "Administration and Public Management Review" (APMR) is the review of the Administration and Public Management Department from the Academy of Economic Studies and is published in Romanian and one of these languages: English, French or German, twice a year.
- The Review includes articles prepared by the administration and public management specialists from the universities, research institutes and by the public managers, experts, executives from institutions and public authorities from Romania and abroad.
- The Review is adressing to the teachers, researchers, Ph. D students, master students, undergraduate students, public managers, civil servants and to other categories of readers interested in finding the newest in the Administration and Public Management areas.
- The studies and articles published in this review:
- contain the final results of some researches and surveys developed by the authors;
- include new theoretical/practical and original approaches that were presented and analysed by the authors;
- offer solutions for the public managers problems;
- stimulate the know-how transfer from an institution to another, from a country to another in the areas of administration and public management;
- support the acceleration of the theoretical and practical integration process of the Romanian Administration and Public Management in the European and International administrative systems.
- The articles can be submitted until the end of April or end of October.
In order to subscribe to the Administration and Public Management Journal please fill in the subscription form and send it together with the payment proof via fax: 021-3191899, or via post at the following adress: EDITURA ASE Piata Romana nr. 6, Sector 1, Bucuresti, cod postal 010374.
Other ASE journals: