The Board of the APMR invites specialists and executives interested in the administration and public management subjects but also the practicians to contribute with studies and articles for the future editions of this review.
The LAYOUT AND CONTENT CONDITIONS required are the following:
• The review's editing languages: one of the following languages: English, French or German.
• Abstract of the article: maximum half a page.
• The review's content: the abstract must include the research objectives and must present the contribution to the field.
• Authors should also supply 4-6 keywords that reflect the specificity of the paper.
• Maximum length of the article: 20 pages.
• The article's editing languages: one of these languages: English, French or German.
• The content of the article: must include the reserch objectives and the original contribution of the author.
The REQUIRED CONDITIONS for publishing the research paper are presented here:
Publishing layout [doc]
The papers' review process is a double-blind one, the review being done simultaneously by two members of the scientific committee, one of them is from the foreign university.
The review criteria considered are the novelty and originality of the paper, the quality of research methodology, the organization and clarity, the reference to prior work, and the quality of results.
The result of the review process can be accept, accept with revision, or reject. Authors will be informed of the outcome of the review process. Only articles accepted by the scientific committee will be published.
ETHICS AND COPYRIGHT STATEMENT*
*Please fill in and send it back in jpg format.
ARTICLE SENDING PROCEDURE
The articles must be sent in digital format (.DOC) by filling in the following form or by sending them to:
using the first author's surname and name as the file's name (e.g. Teodoru_ana.doc).